(314) 831-3752 • healthbridgecc.com
Welcome to HealthBridge St. Louis! Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing the care and support you need to achieve the most complete recovery possible. We hope this guide will help you and your loved ones get oriented to your new surroundings and answer some questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be happy to assist you.
Evaluation and Treatment
Each of our patients has an individualized treatment plan. Our team will evaluate on the first visit and develop a plan that focuses on your needs and concerns.
All medication will be administered by a nurse. This includes prescription and over-the-counter drugs. Medications should not be brought in from home unless advised by your nurse or physician to do so, and should be given to the nurse in charge for storage.
Plan to wear loose comfortable clothing that is easy to remove for care and will not interfere with therapy. Label clothes with patient name. Shoes should be supportive and non-skid.
Laundry can be done by a family member or for a small fee at the facility.
To make your loved one feel more comfortable, we encourage you to bring personal items from home such as photos, blankets or music. All items will be logged on an Inventory list upon arrival. Please ensure that any personal items brought in later are added to the Inventory detail.
Pets are allowed in designated areas with the permission of the Administrator and only if certain criteria have been met. Contact the Administrator for more information.
Suggested Visiting Hours
Every day: 8am – 8pm
Available in front of the building or in our side parking lot behind Fire station.
For the safety of you and your loved ones, our buildings are always locked after visiting hours. Please ring door- bell for to gain access after hours.
Meals are planned daily by our Dietician. Food items should not be stored in a resident’s bedside cabinets for pest and infection control reasons.
Breakfast: 7:30am – 9am
Lunch: 11:30 am – 1pm
Dinner: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Our building is equipped with Wi-Fi. Please see a staff member for pass- word.
All HealthBridge facilities are non-smoking.
When medically ready, you may participate in community outings.
If you have further questions, phone (314) 831 – 3752
Taxi: St. Louis County & Yellow Cab (314) 991-5300
Bus: Metro Bus (314) 231-2345
Train Station: Metrolink (800) 371-5465
Non-Medical Transport Companies: Please see Clinical Support Team
Brain Injury Foundation of St. Louis — www.bifstl.org
Brain Injury Association of Missouri — www.biamo.org
Brain Injury Association of America — www.biausa.org
Missouri Department of Social Services — www.dss.mo.gov
Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center — www.dvbic.org
Social Security Administration — www.socialsecurity.gov
Family Caregiver Alliance — www.caregiver.org/caregiver/jsp/home.jsp
Nearby Restaurants/Grocery Stores
- 54th Street Grill & Bar, 2895 N. Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
- Meyers Lounge & Restaurant, 1767 N. New Florissant Road, Florissant, MO 63033
- Pirrone’s Pizzeria, 1775 Washington Street, Florissant, MO 63033
- Healthy Habits Nutrition, 3234 Parker Road, Florissant, MO 63033
- St. Louis Bread Co. (Panera), 2375 Lindbergh Boulevard, Florissant, MO 63033
- Applebee’s Grill & Bar, 2309 N. US Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
- Schnucks, 13987 New Halls Ferry Road, Florissant, MO 63033
- Aldi’s, 11296 W. Florissant Avenue, Florissant, MO 63033
- Walmart Super Center, 3390 N. US Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
- Dierbergs, 222 N. US Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
Nearby Shopping Centers (e.g. Dept. stores/Target/etc.)
- Target, 2342 N. US Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
- Walmart, 3390 N. US Highway 67, Florissant, MO 63033
- Shoppes At Cross Keys, 13935 New Halls Ferry Road, Florissant, MO 63033
- St. Louis Premium Outlets, 18521 Outlet Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63005
Nearby Places of Worship
- Lutheran Church of Atonement, 1285 N. New Florissant Road, Florissant, MO 63033
- St. Barnabas Episcopal Church, 2900 St. Catherine Street, Florissant, MO 63033
- St. Rose Philippine Duchesne, 1210 Paddock Drive, Florissant, MO 630331
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Louis Airport
10000 Natural Bridge Road, St. Louis, MO 63134
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 7133 Douglas Palmer Place, Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Days Inn, 7350 N. Hanley Road, Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Red Roof Inn, 307 Dunn Road, Florissant, MO 63031
- Quality Inn, 55 Dunn Road, Florissant, MO 63031
Nearby Shopping centers (e.g. Dept. stores/Target/etc.)
- Target, 1700 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Randhurst Mall, Elmhurst and Rand Rd.
- Burlington, 30 W Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Marshall’s, 310 E Rand Rd, Unit 392, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Nearby Places of Worship
- First Presbyterian Church of Arlington Heights -847-255-5900
- St. James Catholic Church- 224-345-7200
- La Quinta Inn, 1900 E Oakton St, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Holiday Inn, 200 E Rand Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- Red Roof Inn 1200 N Frontage Rd, Palatine, IL 60074
- Hilton Garden Inn 1191 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland, Oak Brook, IL 60523