Chicago Area Skilled Nursing and Rehab
Choosing the best rehabilitation center for yourself or your beloved family members is a challenging decision. HealthBridge is here to make the selection process a little easier. Our Arlington Heights rehab center (formerly Transitional Care of Arlington Heights) offers specialized patient services that address a wide variety of medical needs through the establishment of custom care plans.
Whether you’re looking for transitional care to make your shift from hospital to home as smooth as possible or have a family member requiring long term care for a traumatic brain injury or another medically complex illness or injury, our loving staff provide a comfortable setting that mimics life at home as much as possible.
Arlington Heights Rehab Facility
Our rehab facility in Arlington Heights is staffed by a caring and experienced team. Our medical team is led by expert physicians and skilled nursing staff, leading the industry in medical and therapeutic management of complex care patients.
HealthBridge Arlington Heights
1200 North Arlington Heights Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
The Arlington Heights rehab and nursing home features:
- Intensive nursing care
- High staff-to-patient ratio
- Individualized care plans
- Proven clinical treatments and therapeutic protocols
- Large rehab gyms with state-of-the-art equipment and assisted devices
- Hydro rooms with full submersion baths for high acuity patients
- Personalized bedrooms for improved comfort
- Well-appointed common areas, including lounges, dining rooms and outside courtyards
- Family-friendly environment
Choosing the Best Rehabilitation Center in Chicago
Let us help you select the best rehabilitation facility for yourself or your loved one. Reach out to our experienced team today to discuss your needs and determine whether HealthBridge is a fitting option for you. Our goal is always to provide high-quality and low-cost alternatives to an extended hospital-stay.