Dr. Ying Peng is a highly esteemed child neurologist whose career has been defined by her unwavering commitment to improving the lives of children with neurological disorders. Her journey in the field of child neurology began with a solid foundation in medical education, culminating in her specialization in pediatric neurology. Dr. Peng has since emerged as a prominent figure in the medical community, recognized for her expertise, compassionate patient care, and dedication to advancing knowledge in the realm of pediatric neurology. She is board certified in Psychiatry and Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
Throughout her illustrious career, Dr. Peng has exhibited exceptional skill in diagnosing and managing a wide range of pediatric neurological conditions, including epilepsy, autism spectrum disorders, and developmental delays. Her approach to patient care is marked by a holistic perspective, taking into account not only the medical aspects but also the emotional and developmental needs of her young patients and their families. Dr. Peng is actively engaged in research, contributing to the ever-evolving understanding of pediatric neurology and its treatment options. Her work has not only improved the quality of life for countless children but has also furthered the field’s collective knowledge.
In addition to being part of the HealthBridge Children’s team, Dr. Peng is on staff at CHOC Hospital in Orange, Ca. In addition to English, she speaks Chinese.
Benefits of Having an In-House Pediatric Neurologist:
- Timely Evaluation and Diagnosis: In-house pediatric neurologists offer prompt assessment and diagnosis of neurological conditions in children, reducing wait times and ensuring timely care.
- Close Collaboration: In-house pediatric neurologists can collaborate closely with other healthcare professionals, such as pediatricians and therapists, promoting seamless coordination of care for young patients.
- Continuous Monitoring: Patients benefit from ongoing, consistent care, allowing for the monitoring of treatment progress and adjustments as necessary within the same healthcare facility.
- Enhanced Communication: In-house specialists can easily communicate with the patient’s primary care team, resulting in improved care coordination and a comprehensive approach to treatment.
- Improved Outcomes: The presence of an in-house pediatric neurologist can lead to better treatment outcomes for children with neurological disorders, as it facilitates early intervention, personalized care plans, and consistent follow-up care.