Complex Care + Rehabilitation
HealthBridge strives to provide a higher-quality and lower-cost alternative to extended hospital stays, working closely with a variety of payers. Funding options include: Medicare, employer-sponsored plans, workers’ compensation, auto no-fault, med legal and private pay.
Our admissions team will be happy to assist you and discuss all available options.
At HealthBridge, we understand how important the environment is to long-term recovery. Our pulmonary/respiratory patients are assisted in a premier skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility that features:
- Intensive nursing care
- High staff-to-patient ratio
- Interdisciplinary, individualized care plans
- Proven clinical treatments and therapeutic protocols
- Large rehab gyms with the latest equipment and assisted devices
- Hydro rooms with full submersion baths for high acuity patients
- Personalized bedrooms
- Well-appointed common areas, including lounging, dining and outside courtyards
- Family-friendly environment
Patients that need ventilator support or pulmonary rehabilitation may include those suffering from:
- Respiratory failure
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Traumatic brain injury
- Collapsed lung or lung infection
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic bronchitis
At HealthBridge we utilize evidence-based treatments and therapies, including:
- Pulmonary function testing
- Interventional pulmonary procedures
- Oxygen therapy
- Ventilator care (management, weaning)
- Complex bi-level
- Trach decannulation
HealthBridge is a leading provider of complex rehabilitation and transitional care services for patients of all ages in a family-friendly environment. We are able to meet the needs of every resident we serve through 24/7 care, a superior collaborative treatment team, specialized equipment, and proven clinical and therapeutic protocols.
Ventilator Weaning Program
Within our post-acute care and rehabilitation program in Arlington Heights, IL, our specialized Pulmonary Care Program provides advanced clinical services to individuals suffering from injuries and diseases of the respiratory or pulmonary system, which includes the lungs, trachea, diaphragm, or other areas that impact breathing. This targeted field of care is especially significant since it can impact all other areas of the body. Our pulmonary treatment team is led by expert health professionals.
Patient Centered + Physician Driven + Family Focused
Ventilator care is combined with pulmonary rehab to help patients improve ability to function and quality of life. Our ultimate goal is to wean our patients off ventilator dependency so they may gain optimal independence and return to a more normal life.