Under the supervision of the Director of Rehabilitation, the Speech Language Pathologist implements high quality speech-language pathology services for patients, in accordance with the state regulations, principles and practices of speech-language pathology and HealthBridge policies and procedures.
Performs patient screening, evaluation and treatment. Documents patient evaluation, treatment and progress in an accurate and timely manner. Communicates patient status to family and appropriate facility staff. Supervises assistants and aides. Maintains positive level of interaction with patient, families, rehab team and the facility staff. Refers patients for treatment to other disciplines as appropriate.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology or current eligibility for the certification process by following ASHA guidelines for the Clinical Fellowship Year experience.
- Valid state license
- Strong background in brain injury rehabilitation desired
- Vent/trach experience preferred
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Desire to work as part of a fast paced and collaborative interdisciplinary team