Immediate opening for a Registered Nurse as the Staff Development Coordinator/Infection Preventionist to drive our staff education, orientation and infection prevention programs.
- Developing, monitoring and enforcing policies specific to Surveillance, Prevention and Control Programs as well as coordinating Infection Prevention and Control throughout the facility and monitoring the ongoing effectiveness of these activities and interventions. In addition, this position is responsible for orientation and ongoing training programs for all employees.
- RN required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Infection Control in a skilled nursing setting; direct experience with NHSN data entry and reporting
- Experience with clinical surveillance system software
- Certification in Infection Control (CIC)
- Computer Skills: strong working knowledge of clinical surveillance; Electronic Medical Record; other related software applications and Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)