HealthBridge of St. Louis
Patient/Family Admissions Guide
(714) 289-2400 • healthbridgecc.com
Welcome to HealthBridge Children’s Hospital! Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing the care and support you need to achieve the most complete recovery possible. We hope this guide will help you and your loved ones get oriented to your new surroundings and answer some questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be happy to assist you.
Where specialized care begins and hope never ends
HealthBridge Children’s Hospital393 S. Tustin St.Orange, CA 92866
Taxi: California Yellow Cab (714) 444-4444 — www.Californiayellowcab.com
Bus: Orange County Transportation Authority (714) 560-6282 — www. OCTA.net
Train Station: www.Metrolinktrains.com
Brain Injury Association of California — www.biacal.org
San Diego Brain Injury Foundation — www.sdbif.org
Brain Injury Association of America — www.biausa.org
Social Services of Orange County — www.ssa.ocgov.com
Regional Center of Orange County — www.rcocdd.com
Nearby Restaurants/Grocery Stores
- Lampost Pizza, 1829 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA 92867
- Loving Hut Vegan, 237 S. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92866
- Gourmet Burger, 2431 N. Tustin Ave., State Route 2, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- WaBa Grill, 1268 E 17th St., Suite A, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- New York Slice Deli OC, 2138 N. Tustin St., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Arthur’s Family Restaurant, 240 N. Tustin St, Orange, CA 92867
- The Chicken Rice, 318 W. 5th St., Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Starbucks, 2301 N. Tustin Ave., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Walgreens, 1538 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA 92866
- Grocery Outlet, 1803 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA 92867
Nearby Shopping Centers (e.g. Dept. stores/Target/etc.)
- MainPlace Mall, 2800 N. Main St., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- City Place, E. City Place Dr., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Target, 1330 E. 17th St., Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Centre On Seventeenth, 2000 17th St., Santa Ana, CA 92705
Nearby Places of Worship
- Community of Christ, 395 S. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92866
- Grace Church of Orange, 2201 E. Fairhaven Ave., Orange, CA 92869
- Christ Lutheran Church, 2715 E. La Veta Ave., Orange, CA 9286
- Orange Tustin Inn, 639 S. Tustin Ave., Orange, CA 92866
- Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites, 1930 E. Katella Ave., Orange, CA 92867
- Best Western Orange Plaza, 1302 W. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA I 92868
- Ramada Orange County Airport, 1600 E. 1st St., Santa Ana, CA 927019
Evaluation and Treatment
Each of our patients has an individualized treatment plan. Our team will evaluate on the first visit and develop a plan that focuses on your needs and concerns.
All medication will be administered by a nurse. This includes prescription and over-the-counter drugs. Medications should not be brought in from home unless advised by your nurse or physician to do so, and should be given to the nurse in charge for storage.
Plan to wear loose comfortable clothing that is easy to remove for care and will not interfere with therapy. Label clothes with patient name. Shoes should be supportive and non-skid.
To make your loved one feel more comfortable, we encourage you to bring personal items from home such as photos, blankets or music. All items will be logged on an Inventory list upon arrival. Please ensure that any personal items brought in later are added to the Inventory detail.
Pets are allowed in designated areas with the permission of the Administrator and only if certain criteria have been met. Contact the Administrator for more information.
Suggested Visiting Hours
Every day: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Enclosed surface lot on the campus.
For the safety of you and your loved ones, our buildings are always locked after visiting hours. Please ring door-bell to gain access after hours.
Meals are planned daily by our Dieti-cian. Food items should not be stored in a resident’s bedside cabinets for pest and infection control reasons.
Breakfast: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Lunch: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Dinner: 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
Our building is equipped with Wi-Fi. Please see a staff member for password.
All HealthBridge facilities are non-smoking.
If you have further questions, phone