(847) 392-9000 • healthbridgecc.com
Welcome to HealthBridge Arlington Heights! Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing the care and support you need to achieve the most complete recovery possible. We hope this guide will help you and your loved ones get oriented to your new surroundings and answer some questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be happy to assist you.
Evaluation and Treatment
Each of our patients has an individualized treatment plan. Our team will evaluate on the first visit and develop a plan that focuses on your needs and concerns.
All medication will be administered by a nurse. This includes prescription and over-the-counter drugs. Medications should not be brought in from home unless advised by your nurse or physician to do so, and should be given to the nurse in charge for storage.
Plan to wear loose comfortable clothing that is easy to remove for care and will not interfere with therapy. Label clothes with patient name. Shoes should be supportive and non-skid.
Laundry can be done by a family member or for a small fee at the facility.
To make your loved one feel more comfortable, we encourage you to bring personal items from home such as photos, blankets or music. All items will be logged on an Inventory list upon arrival. Please ensure that any personal items brought in later are added to the Inventory detail.
Pets are allowed in designated areas with the permission of the Administrator and only if certain criteria have been met. Contact the Administrator for more information.
Suggested Visiting Hours
Every day: 8am – 8pm
Available in front of the building or in our side parking lot behind Fire station.
For the safety of you and your loved ones, our buildings are always locked after visiting hours. Please ring door- bell for to gain access after hours
Meals are planned daily by our Dietician. Food items should not be stored in a resident’s bedside cabinets for pest and infection control reasons.
Breakfast: 7:30am – 9am Lunch: 11:30 am – 1pm Dinner: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Our building is equipped with Wi-Fi. Please see a staff member for pass- word.
All HealthBridge facilities are non-smoking.
When medically ready, you may participate in community outings.
Please contact the administrator if you have further questions
- Taxi: Rolling Meadows Taxi Cab (630) 277- 2603
- Bus: Pace Suburban Bus (847) 364-7223 Train Station: Metra- Arlington Heights
- Non-medical transport companies: Please see Clinical Support Team
- Brain Injury Association- biausa.org
- ALS Association- alsa.org
- MS Society- mymsaa.org
- VA- pva.org
Nearby Restaurants/Grocery stores
- Olive Garden, 630 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Chipotle, 338 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Mango Grill & Cantina, 115 W Campbell St, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- Salsa 17, 17 W Campbell St, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- Nikko’s Restaurant, 1421 N Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Aldi, 1432 E Rand Rd, Prospect Heights, IL 60070
- Tony’s Finer Foods, 1241 N Rand Rd, Prospect Heights, IL 60004
- Trader Joe’s, 17 W Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Jewel Osco, 122 N Vail Ave, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
- Walmart Superstore, 1555 N Rand Rd, Palatine, IL 60074
Nearby Shopping centers (e.g. Dept. stores/Target/etc.)
- Target, 1700 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Randhurst Mall, Elmhurst and Rand Rd.
- Burlington, 30 W Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Marshall’s, 310 E Rand Rd, Unit 392, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Nearby Places of Worship
- First Presbyterian Church of Arlington Heights -847-255-5900
- St. James Catholic Church- 224-345-7200
- La Quinta Inn, 1900 E Oakton St, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Holiday Inn, 200 E Rand Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- Red Roof Inn 1200 N Frontage Rd, Palatine, IL 60074
- Hilton Garden Inn 1191 Woodfield Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland, Oak Brook, IL 60523